Far Infrared Sauna
- ALL clients must sign the liability waiver before using the Infrared Sauna. (Print out form on the right panel of this page and sign before your first session.)
- Elderly persons, infants, and anyone subject to heart disease, diabetes, high or low blood pressure, strokes, epilepsy or similar afflictions should not use the infrared sauna before consulting a physician.
- Never use the infrared sauna while under the influence of alcohol, anti-coagulants, antihistamines, vasoconstrictors, vasodilators, stimulants, hypnotics, narcotics, or tranquilizers. If you are taking medication of any kind or being treated by a physician for any reason, consult your physician prior to use of the infrared sauna.
- Unsupervised use by children is prohibited.
- Use ONLY towels that are provided. No towels from home are to be brought into sauna because they may carry fragrance or toxins from detergents or other outside sources.
- Drink water prior to, during and after your sauna session. Room temperature purified water is in basket; cold water is provided in the refrigerator if you prefer. You must add Emergen-C electrolytes to your bottled water.
- Cold washcloths are provided to wipe off sweat or to cool your skin during your sauna session. Please ask if you desire a room-temp washcloth.
- If you feel the need for more cooling, open the door or the ceiling vent.
- Any area that you wish to achieve a specific deep heating effect should be moved as close to one of the heaters as feels comfortable.
- Do not use lotions, oils or fragrances when using the sauna. They may block the pores and hinder perspiration.
Immediately stop the session if you feel uncomfortable,
or experience increased headache, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, forceful pounding of heart, fast heartbeat, shortness of breath, dizziness, disorientation, weakness, muscle cramps, spasms, or twitching.